Flower Mound HVAC Services
Top-Quality HVAC Repairs, Replacements & Maintenance
At Strittmatter, our dedicated team of professionals is here to assist with all of your heating needs in the greater Flower Mound area. All of our experienced technicians have received years of training in their respective trades, and it is our top priority to deliver the services you need to maintain a comfortable home.
We can service, repair, maintain, and replace all makes and models of heaters, and with our flat-rate pricing, you can find a service option that fits your budget. When you choose Strittmatter, we guarantee that our team members will go above and beyond to exceed all your expectations.
Our service offerings include:
- AC Repair
- AC Replacement
- Heater Repair
- Heater Replacement
- Heater Maintenance
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Indoor Air Quality
Give us a call today at (940) 260-0386 to request an appointment with one of our friendly technicians.
Why Regular HVAC Maintenance is Important
Have you ever considered preventative maintenance on your HVAC system? It might just seem like another added expense or something that you don’t really need to worry about. But the truth is, regular HVAC maintenance is crucial! Running your system year-round is like putting 100,000 miles on a car. You wouldn’t go that far without changing the oil, would you?
These are just a few of the benefits of staying on top of regular HVAC maintenance:
- Energy efficiency. Your heating and air system put in some serious work to keep your home comfortable. During a tune-up, our technicians will make sure that all components of the system are connected properly and not blocked by any dirt or debris. This can help your system work properly and function at maximum efficiency.
- Cost efficiency. One of the biggest benefits of regular HVAC maintenance is cost efficiency! Research has found that doing regular maintenance on your heating and air system can result in operating cost savings of $32.76 per month. With those kinds of savings, the tune-up pays for itself in the first couple months of use and pays for itself even quicker during peak season. Regular maintenance can also catch small problems with your system before they turn into big headaches, saving you even more money.
- Safety. Our expert technicians will check for any loose connections, worn out parts and other safety issues that can result in unsafe operating conditions for your system. We will also do safety checks on gas combustion heating systems that can literally save lives. With these safety checks also comes the peace of mind in knowing that an expert has inspected your system for any potential problems that could harm you and your family.
- Extended equipment life. Your system will work for some time without maintenance, but not as efficiently. Checking in on your system can not only increase efficiency, but it can also extend the life of your equipment. Maintenance checks can catch and fix small problems before they lead to a major system breakdown. And no one wants to be caught off guard by a huge repair bill!
Indoor Air Quality: Fact or Myth?
Myth: I don’t need to worry about indoor air quality.
Fact: Some people might not stop and think about the air quality inside their home. Especially if everything seems to be just fine. But the truth is that we spend about 90% of our time indoors. There can be problems with your air quality that you can’t even see. It can be a cause of several health problems, such as allergies or shortness of breath, that we blame on other sources. Taking the time to assess your indoor air quality is the first step to healthier, cleaner air inside your home.
Myth: Pollution is only a problem for outdoor air. The air inside my home is just fine.
Fact: Not true at all! The air inside your home can also become seriously polluted. In fact, it has the potential to contain nine times as many contaminants as air in outdoor spaces. Indoor pollution can come from mold, pollen, tobacco smoke, household cleaning products and building materials like asbestos. If left untreated, indoor pollutants can cause diseases that show up much later, such as respiratory diseases or cancer. You can take small steps to improve your indoor air quality such as switching to household cleaners with more natural ingredients and not smoking indoors. But having a professional evaluate your situation will help you make sure you are breathing the cleanest air possible.
Myth: Improving my indoor air quality is difficult. I don’t have the money for fancy filters and machines.
Fact: Not to worry! With Strittmatter, we’ll tackle the hard stuff for you. By signing up with our Energy Savings Agreement, we’ll send a Strittmatter technician out to your house twice a year to make sure your HVAC system is providing you with the best air possible. So rest easy! We’ve got you and your family covered.
Myth: I’m a safe person, so I don’t need a gas detector.
Fact: Being safe has nothing to do with needing a gas detector. A gas detector can identify gasses in the air, such as carbon monoxide, that we wouldn’t be able to detect on our own. Different models of gas detectors come with varying functions and benefits. A Strittmatter technician can help you choose a gas detector that is right for your home.
Myth: Ozone is good for our health.
Fact: It’s true that in some scenarios ozone does combat certain types of unwanted bacteria. Ozone can filter air, but that does not mean it’s safe for humans. A general rule of thumb is things that produce ozone also create pollutants that can be harmful to your health.
So there you have it! At Strittmatter, we want to keep you and your family breathing easier. If you think your indoor air quality isn’t as good as it should be, give us a call. One of our expert Flower Mound HVAC technicians can visit your home to check your indoor air quality and let you know what plan works best for you.
Contact our Flower Mound HVAC experts online.